What type of entrepreneur are you? Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with many business owners and entrepreneurs. It is very obvious that there are a number of different types of entrepreneurs. They all have different entrepreneur characteristics that make an entrepreneur successful.
Here are the top ten types of entrepreneurs today
1. They are terrific job creators. They carry more economic weight because entrepreneurs successful generate many more jobs.
2. They are passionate about their customers, their products and services, a master of 500 hats.
3. Famous entrepreneur Richard Branson has always said; entrepreneurs and adventurers are very similar.
4. Entrepreneurs always have unique ways of raising money. Ryan Kavanaugh
5. Successful entrepreneurs are great donors to charitable causes and institutions. In a recent report they are among the most-generous donors, giving 25 percent more on average to charitable causes than other wealthy people.
6. Creative entrepreneur successful to accomplish what large corporations cannot.
7. They continue to be a source of inspiration to anyone out there with a start-up dream.
8. Today’s entrepreneurs are prepared to take calculated risks. They clearly adept at risk assessment and risk management.
9. Today’s young entrepreneurs are very adept at learning and applying just the right amount of research and work to get the job done and still be the head of their field.
10. Social entrepreneur characteristics provide meaningful and much-needed social change touching on all aspects of our lives from education and health care to the environment and community development.
Some very important key factors for any entrepreneur successful are to have a solid business plan and to constantly be willing to make changes to his/her business plan to grow their business. Every day more and more entrepreneurs are building extremely successful businesses using the internet. Entrepreneurs know that doing business online is a great way to make money but knowing how the industry works is just as important and building on that knowledge is the only way to succeed.